All functional members of the NABPP-PC shall obey these rules and the founding “Rules of Discipline and General Directives.” All leading cadre and formations of the Party shall uphold and enforce these rules, and report any serious violations of these rules to the Ministry of Justice of the Party and all responsible comrades and higher bodies within the Party. Responsible comrades shall conduct fact finding investigations to determine guilt or innocence and recommend a method of correction with input from other comrades. The method of correction shall be appropriate to the seriousness of the violation.
Each Party member is responsible to know and abide by these rules and to report any violations.
- This is a party of struggle and you must strive to develop your knowledge and leadership abilities and your integrity and commitment to serve the people and conduct yourself so as to win the trust, respect and confidence of the people.
- Know and understand the Party’s 10-Point Program, its history and its significance at this point in history and be able to explain and defend it to others.
- Read at least two hours a day to develop your knowledge and keep abreast of what is going on in the world.
- Develop your understanding of Historical Dialectical Materialism, which is the philosophical basis of our Party’s ideological and political line, and apply it in your political work and analysis.
- Show Panther Love to your comrades and strive to encourage and uplift them, recognize and praise their contributions, be open and above board, practice criticism and self-criticism and do not be liberal.
- Maintain a regimen of healthy physical exercise and diet and keep yourself fit for duty as best you can. Don’t abuse your health with excessive drinking or drugs.
- Be reliable, punctual and good to your word. Carry out your assigned tasks responsibly, effectively, to the best of your ability and with a good attitude.
- Practice collective leadership and not commandism.
- Hold and attend regular meetings, at least weekly or bi-weekly, discuss things thoroughly and practice mutual criticism in a comradely way. Strive to reach consensus. Uphold decisions by the majority.
- If arrested or interrogated by the authorities, give your name and ID only. Make no statements without an attorney being present.
- Do not discuss Party business or comrades with any law enforcement officer, agent or informer.
- Know your Legal First Aid.
- Attend and conduct political education classes, forums and study circles.
- Familiarize yourself with martial arts and techniques of self-defense. Do not use violence except in the extremity of self-defense.
- Know your medical first aid.
- Do not allow anyone to put a “gang” or “terrorist” label on the Party or the United Panther Movement (UPM), or by word or action give support to such slanders.
- Support the Party with regular donations.
- Do not take or borrow anything from the people without permission or misuse funds entrusted to you.
Eight Points of Attention
- Speak politely
- Pay fairly for what you buy
- Return everything you borrow
- Pay for anything you damage
- Do not hit or swear at people
- Do not damage the crops or property of the poor oppressed masses
- Do not take liberties with wimyn
- If we ever take captives, do not ill treat them
The Three Main Rules of Discipline
- Obey orders in all your actions
- Do not take a single needle or piece of thread from the poor and oppressed masses
- Turn in everything captured from the attacking enemy